SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting
Venue: Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
SETAC Helsinki is a 5-day event featuring a variety of training, networking and learning opportunities. You cannot miss this event if you are interested in emerging research, regulatory developments and the latest methodologies in environmental toxicology and chemistry. Between 2,000 and 2,500 scientists, assessors, regulators and managers from academia, business and government, representing an average of 60 countries, provides a unique networking opportunity and a chance for cross-collaboration long after the closing session.
The backbone of this meeting is the recognition that environmental protection plays an important role in public health, and to contribute to our global goal of creating sustainable future societies. The scientific programme consists of 106 parallel sessions categorized in 7 tracks:
- Ecotoxicology and human toxicology: from molecules to organisms, from omics to in vivo
- Ecotoxicology becomes stress ecology: from populations to ecosystems and landscapes
- Environmental chemistry and exposure assessment: analysis, monitoring, fate and modeling
- Ecological risk assessment and human health risk assessment of chemicals, mixtures and stressors and risk mitigation strategies
- Life cycle assessment and foot-printing
- Environmental policy, risk management, and science communication
- Think-outside-the-box (fundamentally new concepts, innovative/controversial ideas, interdisciplinary issues)
Deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday 28 November 2018, 23:59 CET.
- From May 26 2019 00:00 to May 30 2019 00:00
Powered by iCagenda