MONITOOL Project Final Conference
The MONITOOL European project aims to respond to European Directive demands for the assessment of chemical status of transitional and coastal waters, allowing the use of passive sampling devices (PSDs) in a regulatory context, enhancing the implementation of the Water Framework Directive (WFD).
After almost 4 years of hard work, MONITOOL project is coming to an end, and we are preparing the FINAL MONITOOL CONFERENCE in order to share the results achieved.
WHEN? 17th of May 2021.
The event will be held in English and online hosted by IPMA and IST (Portugal).
WHO IS THE TARGET AUDIENCE? Save your date if you are a:
- Regional, National or EU policy maker
- Member of the scientific community
- Entrepreneur in the private sector (analytical laboratory, environmental consulting, etc.)
- Or just interested in marine environment monitoring
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Summary of our project work & results with comments from MONITOOL partners.
- Solid knowledge on the use of DGTs (Diffusive Gradient in Thin films) for water quality monitoring under the WFD.
- An interactive session where associated partners and all beneficiaries can give beforehand their input on the project´s hot topics and future perspective.
We would be very grateful if you could fill a questionnaire (link below) which will take you only a few minutes, but it would be very helpful to organize the conference to get the best benefit for the participants.
Deadline to answer this questionnaire: April 23, 2021
We will post more details of the event and the registration link on this website and social media!
- May 17 2021 00:00
Powered by iCagenda