ICOBTE & ICHMET Conference
Venue: Wuppertal, Germany
A special session entitled “Fate, speciation analysis and ecotoxicology of emerging metallic contaminants (Technology-Critical Elements: TCEs) in aquatic environments: current knowledge and future challenges” will be included at the ICOBTE & ICHMET first joint conference next year in Wuppertal, Germany (06 – 10 September 2023).
Main topics to be addressed in this special session concerning TCEs are:
- Analytical development and optimization
- Sources, distribution, and fate
- Speciation analysis and reactivity
- Interactions with aquatic organisms: availability, toxicity, and biomonitoring
- Regulation, Environmental Quality Standards (EQS)
Registration and abstract submission is now open until 31 January 2023; please, check the terms and conditions upon registration.
Further information is available at the conference official website:
- From Sep 06 2023 00:00 to Sep 10 2023 00:00
Powered by iCagenda