SETAC Europe 30th Annual Meeting
Venue: Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, D01 T1W6, Ireland
SETAC Dublin is a 5-day event featuring a variety of training, networking and learning opportunities. You cannot miss this event if you are interested in emerging research, regulatory developments and the latest methodologies in environmental toxicology and chemistry. Between 2,000 and 2,500 scientists, assessors, regulators and managers from academia, business and government, representing an average of 60 countries, provides a unique networking opportunity and a chance for cross-collaboration long after the closing session.
the SETAC Europe 30th Annual Meeting in 2020 in Dublin will bring together scientists from various disciplines in Academia, Business, Government and NGOs to share, debate, discuss, disseminate and facilitate the re-use of their most recent scientific knowledge. The topics include:
- the fate and behaviour of emerging and legacy pollutants, at cellular, organism, community, population and ecosystem levels;
- the development of solutions to reduce, replace and regulate the use of known pollutants;
- strategies to mitigate and remediate contaminated soil, air and water; and
- innovations to foster more sustainable practices in agriculture, waste treatment, resource management and more.
The scientific programme consists of 7 tracks for parallel sessions. Have a look at the track descriptions before submitting your session proposal:
Registration opens in January 2020.
- From May 03 2020 00:00 to May 07 2020 00:00
Powered by iCagenda